View Single Post
Old 18 Mar 2016, 02:33 (Ref:3623759)   #28
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Woodbury View Post
My local raceway, Lee USA Speedway in Lee, NH, will be holding their season opening event on the 9th and 10th of April.....The Governors Cup 150 for the American Canadian Tour Late Models. A Short video I made about the event back in 2011 (One of the rare occasions when it was a relatively warm day). Enjoy! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyF0nIVdu9k Now mind you, I was far younger and far more inexperienced back then, so pardon the excessive jittery-ness of some of the footage.
Thx for sharing!
Nick and Matt, I'd like to hear more about your experiences this year at your home tracks. Closest to me is Winder Barrow where there's a fight every weekend and a race breaks out. I may brave a visit this year. Its dirt but now that Lanier and Peach State (Grisham) are inactive, the closest asphalt oval is AMS, I think.

I'd still like to try and get Greenville Pickens for a K&N race but the March race will be a tall order. Just wish there was something closer.