Thread: Magazines F1 Racing Magazine in the USA?
View Single Post
Old 14 Mar 2018, 16:39 (Ref:3807984)   #4
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
the curiosities of international shipping!

had similar experiences with both autosport , F1 racing, and Motor Sport having them delivered to Canada. tried the weekly/monthly subscription route but everything was at best coming a couple of weeks late, tried having my local bookstore order them for me and same thing.

then one day i was at my local airport on my way out of town, naturally with a copy of my late arriving previous month's issue of Motor Sport to read on the plane only to discover that at the airport they somehow had the current months issue for sale.

tried to talk to someone there about having them do my magazine ordering and obviously they looked at me like i was mental. in their defense i guess it was a pretty absurd thing to ask about!

finally signed up for the online versions which was ok but not great because i did miss the larger high glossy pictures as well as the simple joy of reading something that wont run out of power.

in the end i just stopped both the print and online versions all together. it wasnt a content issue but rather an availability one.