View Single Post
Old 19 Jun 2017, 19:06 (Ref:3745318)   #2517
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Yeah I agree, never said it wasn't. It did break a rule. But I don't think it's anywhere near as black and white as what was made out since that's clearly not what the rule was intended to do. We all know why homologation exists and this generally isn't why. Only a couple of years ago that solution would be brilliant, and it was relatively common place as well.

They clearly broke the rule by accident and it is a disqualification but I don't see it as some horrible crime, or screwing JC DC, who did get both sets of drivers on the podium anyway.