Thread: Driver 2018 F1 silly season.
View Single Post
Old 25 Jun 2017, 14:24 (Ref:3746652)   #186
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by F1Guy View Post
Well it's a good thing I don't follow Flavio's twitter account then isn't it? Those photos were from elsewhere.
Interesting that you know about the content of Flavio's twitter account, and what it does to your brain. Thanks for the heads up.
Google image search. Learn it, love it. Images are clearly initially sourced from Flavio's twitter account (which I looked at for the first and hopefully the last time today which is what generated my comment above). Given the need for the press to generate page views and spin theories, I am sure the photos are everywhere now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
Those people have never sat at a table together before. This can mean only one thing. Mercedes F1 team will use Renault engines with Alonso and Webber as drivers.
Exactly!

Richard