View Single Post
Old 28 Mar 2017, 06:54 (Ref:3722063)   #19
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Umai Naa View Post
There was chat, not too far from LDM, that the Russell family will take over the car for an arranged number of events, based on their budget (starting from the Newcastle event, working backwards), and that Mr Douglas, and whoever else presumably, will continue to utilise the car in the offing.

At this point in time, LDM are barely keeping their heads above water under the existing arrangement for this car, but having Mr McNamara putting together last-minute deals, and former HMS designer Peter Hughes doing the last-minute artwork, they can't go too far wrong. On top of this, Mr Douglas has so far proven to be a safe pair of hands, keeping the thing out of the scenery for the most part.
But jeez the LDM cars were slow in some of those races...
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House