Thread: WEC Rebellion Racing
View Single Post
Old 9 Jan 2018, 16:43 (Ref:3791572)   #1723
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bentley03 View Post
The plan was for them to run a Zenvo engine in 2019, but it was to be a Zenvo engine, not a rebadging of an existing unit. It has certainly gone quiet on that front since the announcement.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTD View Post
As a Dane I really want to see that happen, but at the annoncement I was really sceptical of this going to happen.

Even in Denmark there have been zero information about this project.
According to danish Automotive industry news, the Rebellion deal is still very much in place. Zenvo has partnered up with Shell for all aspects og lubrication for the new engine.
It will be a brand new engineered engine meant for both Rebellion and Zenvo roadcars.