Thread: Rules Future Rule Changes
View Single Post
Old 14 Feb 2014, 16:24 (Ref:3368487)   #262
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
as a word of caution it should be noted that too many people agreeing with this particular driver, let alone just mentioning his name, will result in this thread imploding!

jokes aside i agree with him as well about the epic point and also liked one of the points (made in one of the links provided by F1Pete) that he wishes the drivers were being more vocal about this.

i liked the video that NR and LH did about it but i wish they went further. i wish this were a sport where all the drivers acted like double points, drs etc was an affront to the history and legacy that they hope to one day be a part of.