View Single Post
Old 6 Aug 2017, 21:57 (Ref:3757880)   #165
Maelochs
Veteran

Maelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
Was that the first race this year that neither Nissan has had a technical issue? If so I guess the new electronics package is doing its job.
I was pleasantly surprised to see a professional job from both ESMs today ... no sketchy driving, no pit errors, no mechanicals. Imagine if Dalziel and Derani shared a car ......

Even so, first and third is not bad at all.

I almost feel sorry for the Taylors. Their car has been strangled and shackled and crippled ... and still took second.

If that were a P1, and didn't have to mess with BoP stuff ... how fast could they make that car?