View Single Post
Old 20 Jul 2012, 18:36 (Ref:3109189)   #12
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Entry list looks like a glorified ALMS race...P1 looks bleak and GT looks phenomenal. Fingers crossed we'll have some of the international entries, but won't hold my breath for three months.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Badger View Post
I like the sound of this . Road Atlanta sounds like it will be a blast this year .
Don't see how it'll be anywhere close to last year, but here's hoping I'll have a blast for the 12th year in row And hoping the torrential rain stays away.

Quote:
Like to see some praise for the ACO for trying to do this , after all the negitive comments from across the pond before .
Who's made those comments? I'll praise whomever comes to my backyard to race!