View Single Post
Old 27 Jan 2016, 22:51 (Ref:3608564)   #46
wolfhound
Veteran

Ireland
wolfhound should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwolfhound should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwolfhound should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwolfhound should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I have attached my design for a circuit near Havana.

The first one is the overall track that can be divided into 2 smaller tracks ( Red & Blue) with a central paddock and 2 pitlanes. There are no actual straights so I have divided the track into coloured sections to help identify the different parts.

The light gray bits are long curves.
The yellow section features a series of fast left right curves that rise and fall,they should offer a challenge to man and machine.
The red section starts with an uphill part into a blind right followed by a curve to the left and the features a blind down hill left.
The orange piece features a tight left followed by a right left that should be good for overtaking.
The brown piece has a quick uphill right followed by a slower down hill left.
In the blue section there is right into a hairpin that will make choosing braking points difficult.
The light green section has a multiple apex left that are both slow and fast and should present a challenge to drivers.
The purple piece is a fast section that links the tracks.

The area opposite the main start finish appears to be higher than the pits and should offer good spectator viewing down into pits and the yellow section.
Attached Thumbnails
HavanaTrack 12 tarmac.png   HavanaTrack 12 Red & Blue.png   HavanaTrack 12 sections.png