View Single Post
Old 17 Apr 2018, 03:20 (Ref:3816094)   #32
RWill2073
Veteran

RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!
I was just able to watch the race tonight. I thought it was an entertaining and good race. Some disappointments, like bourdais' result, getting caught out by the yellow, the pass penalized, pagenaud being knocked out in turn one. And the commercials, which ESPN has now spoiled me on.

But, a fun race, and I did notice kanaan pass Newgarden at one point and was surprised. Rahal owning up to the incident and no argument over penalty was nice to see. His recovery was good as well, but flew under the radar in the coverage. Rossi looks like he's in that rarified air of the elite right now.

Bourdais still 4th in championship despite bad luck, he might make a run at a 5th even with the limitations. I don't know that I've ever seen him look as good as he is right now. That pass had the two former racers in the booth in awe. All Townsend bell could do is laugh. To be doing stuff like that and last week at his age, after what happened last year, is amazing.