View Single Post
Old 22 Jan 2018, 07:27 (Ref:3794251)   #56
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Attleborough- 5 minutes from Snet!
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JHamilton View Post
Trucks? What trucks? They sound like Rams?
Sorry, full size trucks- mine’s a 16.5 metre ‘semi’ race truck and Max runs a rigid for his karting.

As a sufferer or Raynaud’s ‘phenonom’ a heated steering wheel would be bliss, but unfortunately not available on anything I’ve purchased over the last 10 years! Gloves help in the winter...... It got to the stage years ago when I could only ride a motorcycle with heated grips, so thank you BMW for making the fitment ‘normal’.

My car will lock or unlock using the phone, but frustratingly it won’t do ‘total closure’ if a window is not completely closed. It tells me it’s open though, so I can go to the garage or return and sort it with the remote.....

Preconditioning is very useful, especially with a BEV, where the batteries are warmed or cooled to optimum temp as well.