View Single Post
Old 23 Jan 2018, 03:02 (Ref:3794455)   #63
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bella View Post
disagree on apple play, it’s utter nonsense, but then i play stuff through my stereo with a bluetooth fm fag lighter plug off amazon

agree on the heated steering wheel. the only issue is like some heated seats, the ones i’ve used have decided when you’re warm enough and switch off

personally i’d not trust anything without a key that goes in ignition. don’t want to go back to the days when my grandad used to use a steering wheel lock, handbrake lock AND a big chain and the local kids would still nick it
I should have stated Android Auto as I've never owned an Apple product much less an iPhone. I love it! I never even touch the screen, I just ask for what I want and a few seconds later, there it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
Really? Mine comes in with the remote start under 39 degrees. But, and yes it's a glaring fault, it only turns on the driver seat.
Yes, that changed due to popular opinion. The light comes on but it doesn't start heating until you're sitting.