View Single Post
Old 8 Sep 2006, 11:22 (Ref:1804790)   #10
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
My own experiences (and there were quite a few) with Mr Brock have always been positive. He has had that special sparkle that seemed to ignore the world around him, and made the person he talked to feel as if they were the only person of importance at that point in time...

I can remember a number of chats I have had with Mr Brock, whether standing in queues a mile long to see him, or a chat or two while standing on Brocky's Hill at the AGP with Bev.... Mr Brock was always very good for a chat about just about anything, motorsport, the weather, the footy.. or just about being a genuine car nut...

Peter Brock, 9 time Bathurst champion, 9 time Sandown champion, 3 time Australian Touring Car Champion, Bathurst 24 Hour winner, Repco Round Australia Reliability Trial winner.

Last edited by John Turner; 3 Jan 2007 at 11:15. Reason: Driver Files edit.
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House, House
“Trust But Verify” - Commissioner Frank Reagan, Blue Bloods