View Single Post
Old 3 Mar 2008, 21:40 (Ref:2143606)   #6
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
I would agree with Asp , also if you can find out a little bit more about the car. For instance, how long has the person that is selling the car owned it, and is their name in the log book ? I have worked on/sold cars for 40 years and have seen all the tricks in the book, and to be honest most of the general public wouldn't recognise a decent car if it run them over ! At least the said car isn't loads of money and as it isn't fully loaded with all the bells and whistles ,there isn't an awful lot to go wrong. Also the valuation guides are "just" a guide and if its a straight car it can save money by the time the next MOT comes round rather than paying less for an old banger !
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !