View Single Post
Old 24 Oct 2017, 12:39 (Ref:3776104)   #614
Samoan Attorney
Veteran

Samoan Attorney should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSamoan Attorney should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSamoan Attorney should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshuaLeMans View Post
I've got a question for you guys!

Does anyone know how you would get into the Scrutineering area where all of the drivers and teams go. As I've seen some people go into this area but not sure which ticket it would be to get in there. Thank you!
When the Scrutineering was moved to Place de la République suddenly there were folks who gained access to the inner sanctum in addition to the teams, officials and media. They had paid up several hundred Euros I was told. Usually laden down with masses of photos to get signed by the drivers and then to flog on E Bay............total pain as the drivers did not want to get involved with this money grabbing exercise. Interviews with genuine media became hard to arrange and were frequently interrupted, I had chase several idiots away when acting as a press officer for a team over a number of years...........I cannot be certain but I do not recall that being the case back in June but I had a different function in 2017 so may not have noticed. There is nothing on the website about tickets and the ACO rarely miss an opportunity to generate some petty cash - especially in the post-VW era when austerity beckons............