View Single Post
Old 1 Jun 2015, 17:31 (Ref:3543876)   #793
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Has anyone else renewed their ACO subscription recently? I renewed mine on 29th April, my account was debited the same day and I still have no card. I emailed the ACO and had a nice reply from Letitia who said that they had had delays in sending cards out but she would send me another 'temporary' one today. As I leave on Saturday I'm not holding out much hope of either arriving in time. As far as I recall, the only time I'm going to need it is when I register for my (no doubt very fetching) wristband. Presumably if I have last year's card (which only ran out in May) that, together with their own records will mean that I have no problem... (I can even bring my building society statement showing the payment to them.....).