View Single Post
Old 1 Jun 2016, 19:38 (Ref:3646411)   #24
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bauble View Post
Can you tell us/me who or why these four particular races have been designated as the 'Big Four'? I cannot recall ever hearing of the 'Quad' before, and wonder just when this was regarded as important. None of the circuits mentioned have held a Grand Prix every year since 1950, although Monza has only missed out once, in 1980 when the Italian GP was run at Imola.
It seems a somewhat illogical choice of circuits to give importance to.

Puzzled of Luton.
The opening poster described them as such and I believe it was intended as a bit of fun. While not anything official you will note that Malaysia is not included in these.