Thread: Jock Clear
View Single Post
Old 13 Jul 2017, 15:30 (Ref:3750940)   #9
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by billy bleach View Post
He like most F1 types would be far too important to speak to civilians
To be fair, a lot of F1 types were doing precisely that yesterday. The group of us providing marshalling cover were allowed everywhere, and the teams themselves were far more willing than I expected to let us poke and prod at their cars. I could've spent hours drooling into the engines of the 1977 Renault 'Teapot' and the 1991 McLaren Honda.

The McLaren team even got out of the way so I could take a photo without them in it.

On the flip side, Mr Horner, Mr Arrivabeni and Mr Marchionne looked less than bothered about anyone not directly paid by them, so swings & roundabouts.