View Single Post
Old 17 Jul 2017, 19:46 (Ref:3752228)   #27
bauble
Veteran

England
Potton, far from the madding crowd.
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Generally all Bauble's posts about Hamilton are harsh, so you read them and move on.....

I am sure that I am not alone in my view. Crowd surfing, break dancing to the podium, silly sun glasses and totally over the top 'love' of the crowd.

I find it embarrassing and can not watch him, why does he not just become a pop star and have done with it. Vettel for all his outbursts is still a normal human being, and acts with dignity in his public persona.

Sorry to offend his fans but I am just too old to be able to stomach his clownish ways.