View Single Post
Old 17 Jul 2017, 23:08 (Ref:3752282)   #22
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
im new to it so there may be features i was missing out on, but from what i picked up there is a search bar in the 'Stories' section of the app. from there i was searching for 'F1'.

the first result i believe was the official section as it had a race car icon next to the result...i assume that icon indicated the official curated feed that snapchat created as part of their deal with FOM.

but as i said im learning as i go.

it was all user posted content which was changing/updating over the weekend... based on what people were posting to their snapchat accounts (linked with the appropriate tags i assume) and what time i opened up the app.

day before i was seeing people's videos from the concerts and by the next day it was replaced with stuff from the live sessions /on track activity taken from peoples seats, post race it was track walks/podium celebrations etc etc.

didnt see any official uploaded team content but that could just mean i wasnt looking at the right time or section.

if anyone else has more experience with this app and finding f1 content i would also like to know more.