View Single Post
Old 3 Sep 2017, 14:48 (Ref:3764078)   #20
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrapezeArtist View Post
But the problem arises because the Renault is pretty poor and the Honda is an unadulterated pile of poo. So whose fault is it? The FIA? Or Renault and Honda?

Sauber are the only team running a Ferrari or Mercedes engine who have received a penalty so far connected to power unit reliability - which is how the system should work.
The complaints should be addressed to the manufacturers of those engines that are not meeting the reliability requirements of F1 in 2017.

Jean Todt should be told that nothing needs to be changed with the penalty system, something needs to be done with the engine manufacturers.