View Single Post
Old 17 Jan 2000, 18:07 (Ref:2934)   #14
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by apguy:
Hey Peter! You missed out the most important date of them all: The first round at Silverstone (18th March).

My feeling is that the grids this year are going to fuller than ever before - increasing the likelyhood of them splitting the field and running 2 races - as they did at Mallory last year.
I know for a fact that there will be the following (brand new) entrants in Grp1 this year:

P. Nixon with a 1.8i MK1 Golf
R. Kerry with a 1.6 carb XR3
RKP Racing with 3 (!!) Rover SD1's
The bloke who bought S.Vickers Golf as Stacy
will be running an RX7

That's six cars that I know of. Blimey we'll be competing with Stock Hatches for the most bumper-full grids at his rate!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ER Guy,

I didn't miss the Silverstone date, its posted on my website and the CSCC site. However the SUNBAC meeting on 18 March is not part of the Classic Package. Likewise the Knockhill date in September is not BARC run.

Already we've got 80 entrants this year and usually its just 30/40.

See ya there then dude.

Lee,

Thanks mate. Lets hope somebody hears my plea. I've got some good friends looking at it for me.

[This message has been edited by Peter Mallett (edited 17 January 2000).]