View Single Post
Old 13 Dec 2011, 23:54 (Ref:2999477)   #22
Jimmy Magnusson
Veteran

Sweden
Jimmy Magnusson should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridJimmy Magnusson should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
The DTC had a few Leon's as grid fillers a few years back, followed by DTC Light (off the top of my head it was Clio Cup, but Denmark has god knows how many spec series so it might as well have been the Pugs). Neither worked particularly well if you ask me and I would rather have done without them. Having a B-class to field does not work well in sprint racing as many of the tracks will be short enough for them to become a factor as lapped traffic. Unless you go for the Leons, but I'd be surprised to see even one appear. I would preferably have seven cars (as DTC had in its last year) and no B-fillers than a run what you brung to make the numbers look good. I have yet to see a last-minute field filling act like this work out and look professional. Lord, they're even in the way in ETCC!