View Single Post
Old 25 Sep 2012, 17:18 (Ref:3141549)   #6
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach Ep View Post
Returning once again. Was really close to you last year Jeremy when I worked T4 but I´m not sure if we met. Did say hello to the Drinking for Holland gang, you must have right next to them?

Probably will be at T10/11 this year - as it could be very well the last Petit, I just thought it would make sense for me to finish in the same spot as where I started 12 years ago.

Looking at the schedule, it´s less busy than previous years - less support acts - so I´m sure I can make a visit to the turn 3/4 side and have a chat.
Let's make sure of it, Coach. Drinking for Holland gang sounds familiar!

We literally got "stuck" in T4 as the crowd was so dense, efforts to move around after a certain time of the day were fruitless.

The schedule looks pretty damn depressing as well, with the complete lack of a good "undercard". All due respect to Star Mazda and IMSA Lites, they just don't do it for me between ALMS sessions...Oh well.