Thread: Rules Future Rule Changes
View Single Post
Old 3 May 2022, 16:08 (Ref:4108791)   #3945
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sodemo View Post
This is the one aspect I question with the 2022 rules, raising the front wing was the wrong choice. It should have been kept as low to the ground as possible.
What is "as low to the ground as possible"? Skid plats on the bottom of the wings? The wings don't look that high to me? I can envision they are as high as they are to prevent them from being torn off due to curbs and off track excursions?

(late edit. I think I have read that the front wing height is to provide less disturbance to the air flowing through the underbody. A lower wing would generate more dirty air for the car itself.)

Richard

Last edited by Richard C; 3 May 2022 at 16:34.