View Single Post
Old 28 Feb 2017, 20:33 (Ref:3715378)   #35
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGDavid View Post
BBC live text said it was a damaged front wing / nose cone - and they did not have a spare.
probably overthinking things but something about that just feels odd to me.

were they only going to use one wing/nose element over 4 days of testing?

cars get damaged during testing...what was their backup plan in case a fairly predicable incident happened?

in this day and age and with so few testing opportunities, one would think a fairly well funded team like Williams would show up with some more options to test out.

anyways im going to stop speculating about this for fear i might be going full tin foil hat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inigo Montoya View Post
Too bad about Lance. Rookie mistake. He'll get it together next time.
yeah too bad but agreed, he'll get it together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neppatsrev Xam View Post
Ferrari was fastes 5 out of 8 test days last year, and how many races did they win?
im still holding out for a competitive Ferrari this year so im not going to answer that question!

hope springs eternal my friend!