Thread: Frv6
View Single Post
Old 30 Mar 2004, 21:39 (Ref:924490)   #1
Rory
Rookie

Scotland
Aberdeenshire, Scotland
Rory has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Frv6

Sorry for starting off a new topic for this when there's one in existance, but I'd just like to say HUGE well done to Ryan Sharp for not only getting his 1st win of the year, but also for leading the championship (albeit at a very early stage).
As you may know, Ryan has made the jump up to the much more demanding theatre of V6 Renaults this year and being a close friend, I can assure you all he is very much in with a chance of the title (which I'm sure a few of you will probably scoff at). His speed has never been questioned, regardless of what class he's been in, but last year was a really big one for him in that he was in a great team who really knew what they were doing. This helped him to tie up the Championship in FR2000 and I think if he keeps his head, he's a realistic chance of doing the same again this season.
I've read much of Robbie Kerr and Robert Bell, but put your money and support the way of Ryan Sharp for the title. After a promising start at the weekend, he's turned a few heads.

Up e' Jocks!!