Thread: British GT 2017
View Single Post
Old 14 Jun 2017, 14:03 (Ref:3741206)   #110
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfaholic View Post
At least in Race Control you were out of the wind (especially on Saturday) Greem. Another good weekend, and nice to see the Lotus and Toyota (running reliably for once) being allowed to run in an invitation class.
I was indeed. Unfortunately I injured my knee a couple of weekends before by being a bit daft and forgetting I'm in my late 40s, so felt that jumping off the wall at Maggots was a good thing to do repeatedly over the course of a day. It isn't!

There were several comments during calm moments upstairs as to how well the GT86 was running. We'd all seen them struggle in various guises so to see it being (a) reliable and (b) quick, or more accurately not slow, was a very pleasant surprise.

The Bentley in the Copse wall gave us all a lot to think about, I was glad that wasn't as big an incident as it could have been and equally glad we got it clear without the safety car.

How did you like the bus on Saturday?