View Single Post
Old 29 Apr 2013, 21:55 (Ref:3240784)   #52
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
It was more poking fun at all of us and our insular sportscar life. No malice intended whatsoever, not least because you're right it shouldn't pander to quick thrills. As no sport should, otherwise you can't build real knowledge and appreciation. I'm also a test match person not twenty-twenty for the same reason. Although there is nothing wrong with twenty-twenty it's just not for me. I do watch it, but I manage to not slag it off while doing so. If I did have a mild point to my silly comment it was that.

Last edited by Adam43; 29 Apr 2013 at 22:02.