Thread: IMSA: USCR 2018
View Single Post
Old 27 Apr 2017, 16:27 (Ref:3729503)   #64
Maelochs
Veteran

Maelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I think i raised the point earlier that the only real way to "save money" at PLM would be to cut it entirely.

Same can be said of almost any race except Sebring and Daytona. Transport, lodging and food for the crew and the fuel for the hauler is the cost. once you are there two hours isn't much less expensive than four.

PLM ... season closer ... they do a complete teardown anyway, so the extra hours don't cost as much as they do at the start or middle of the season.

if they are going to cut races, I say make the rest four hours. However, I don;t know much about TV windows and such. I am pretty sure average race length is determined by what they can fit on TV, with a short interview of the winner.