Thread: Nissan Leaf
View Single Post
Old 16 Jul 2017, 13:05 (Ref:3751718)   #35
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Also note: I'm not a green nut. That's why I didn't talk about co2. It doesn't really bother me as much as it should. I'm a huge petrol lover. I want a Bentley with a silly engine. But all of this shifting around and dodging the arguments, then ignoring facts is just nonsense. Electric cars are coming and as much as I love petrol engines, it is not a sustainable situation and I don't see the downside to finding a solution to this problem.

All vehicles, with the exception to rockets, can be electric driven. Rockets are the exception because there's no way around Newton's third law.