View Single Post
Old 8 Feb 2012, 09:32 (Ref:3023040)   #38
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
So... if Nissan is coming into the V8Supercar arena... and if the story Mr McKay wrote in the Herald recently is right and Kelly Racing are the intended destination for their support... what happens to the car sponsorship?

Nissan made a big thing of XXXX not sponsoring the GT-R Safety Car a couple of years ago, not wanting alcohol sponsorship to be associated with motor racing, and their brand...

... so a team with 2 cars apparently funded by an alcohol brand.. might cause a few issues... you might think anyway...

A new title sponsor or three might be required if Kelly Racing is the destination... ?
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House