View Single Post
Old 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 (Ref:3727738)   #104
chunder
Veteran

England
Stevenage
chunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Regarding Silverstone, I think it might be OK. Yes Stowe currently is not an area that allows spectators, but I walked all over the recently laid circuit with bother to try and work out what was being planned.

I would guess temp stands will be bought in, or possibly inside Club. I am guessing they will use the Wing pits area and a fun zone nonsense thing.

There is nowhere on the existing tracks that you can sit, so they will have to bring in bleachers or stands. And at the moment the edge of the track is lined with piles of soil that have been carefully formed to provide berms, as if they are staying not going? Not sure.

It looks very temporary obviously and uses hardly any of the Stowe circuit, only the top hairpin and a few meters of straight, but seriously, if it is nearly all dirt (and it looks like Latvia type dirt not broken tarmac) it might be OK

If you can see!

I reckon a sort of Mettet type area somewhere safe, away, but ability to see the whole venue along Club straight sort of where the Wing pit access road is now on that bank.