View Single Post
Old 15 Dec 2017, 17:22 (Ref:3787287)   #5299
TF110
Veteran

United States
TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiana View Post
Lol yeah right. Aston Martin, the kings of running with shoestring no-budget and entirely relying on balance of performance lottery tickets instead of own development.

Also the bit about "Aston Martin will never compete in a prototype category because it has no relevance to us"" - made me laugh so much. THEY WERE STILL IN LMP1 JUST SIX YEARS AGO. But I guess they didn't care about relevancy back then until one day realized it, that must've been the reason why they went away

Of course they want to compete in the top category if they get it EASY. Their forever motto...
I don't think they speak the truth entirely, but they are making a profit now. Maybe their mother company is freeing up a little bit more cash now. There's a brand new Vantage for next year, you know. And the Valkyrie could be such a car that they have that might be good for the type of GTP rules.