View Single Post
Old 15 Jan 2016, 15:03 (Ref:3605077)   #17
justracing
Veteran

United Kingdom
West Sussex
justracing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridjustracing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by BertMk2 View Post
Yep, still orange We're seeded 37th - hope we can make progress from there but it's a very strong entry (certainly the strongest for this event so far). We've not competed since March last year (when we damaged the engine) so we'll be rusty to start with (getting my excuses in early ). Really just hoping for a clean, reliable run - just had to buy new helmets/intercom/HANS so funds are tight!
Great stuff, I always prefer to take an interest in the small privateer guys, hats off to you and good luck for the event. Hopefully I'll stop by and say hello Sunday week, fingers crossed for a fine day otherwise the WRC cars and scoobies will run and away and hide.
I've started to take an interest in rally cars in recent years since the first event at BH and I am staggered by the amount of money some people are prepared to spend, £25k for a Millington engine! plus another huge lump for the sequential box and transmission, it's beyond belief. Great to watch though