Thread: Team 2017 Car Launch Thread
View Single Post
Old 10 Feb 2017, 14:13 (Ref:3711401)   #28
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by F1Guy View Post
I'm guessing it has more to do with body weight of the current drivers. They're being asked to get to weights less than of a catwalk model!
It's a bit of a dead horse and off topic, but it's funny (sad?) how they will easily increase the minimum weight of the car to deal with larger (heavier) tires, but will not address the topic of drivers starving themselves over the course of the season to make weight.

Maybe this needs a social media campaign with an appropriate hashtag.... #driverlovehandles or #f1lovehandles

Back on topic... McLaren continues to tease the potential for a return to an orange car. At this point if they don't (or only run orange during testing) they are just setting us up for disappointment.

Richard