View Single Post
Old 14 Mar 2017, 15:56 (Ref:3718580)   #1
Mekola
Veteran

Kiribati
Atlantis
Mekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Petition to make JM López a proper F1 driver

Dear friend Tenthers,

Yesterday did a big a move "a la Don Quixote": put a plea in Change about recruiting signings to give Jose Maria Lopez a place in Formula One for 2017 season.

Is no secret that our main aim is Team Sauber, mostly considering the difficulties that por Monisha has with the team. We want to help, and recruit the best Argentinian entrepeneurs as sponsors and promoters in exchange to give Mr Lopez a place in a SINGLE F1 Grand Prix.

Reasons that is the popularity of Lopez worldwide that deserves him a place in F1, albeit as a wildcard for some race. Is a kind of award for him, and also will help F1 world, nonetheless the result Mr Lopez could reach in his F1 achievement.

This is not a farce. I did it serious, and in a less than a day I now have near 100 signs... You could tell me that my explanation is pretty serious. Mr Balfe could confirm that I'm stark raving mad, haha! But well, is my choice, also.

If you want to see the plea in Change, follow the link (in Spanish):
https://www.change.org/p/jos%C3%A9-m...-fbpage-no_msg

Well, you could say. In other Facebook groups I suffered a lot of discussion. You cavaliers could help me in this crusade.