View Single Post
Old 11 Oct 2010, 10:19 (Ref:2773027)   #42
ECW Dan Selby
Veteran

England
Essex, England
ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Born Racer View Post
To make this thread a bit more interesting and involve a bit of debate, how about showing the names of who voted for whom?

That way, we can see who voted for the unlikely suspects (like Webber for instance) and ask them why. Webber made a good recovery from a bad start, but driver of the race? Then we can debate it with that person. Someone has also voted for Kubica, which must be a joke (unless they are commenting on his weekend's performance as far as he got). Again, it would help provoke discussion if we knew who everyone has voted for.
Yeh I have a bit of a saying for this:

"I do understand that people are entitled to their opinions... But sometimes those opinions are just wrong"

I'd like to hear reasons given for these bizzare choices, too. There always seems to be a few people that just want to go against the grain, or vote for their countryman - both are equally sad given that this is a good forum.

Selby