View Single Post
Old 21 Jan 2000, 17:03 (Ref:10366)   #15
Fiorentina 1
Veteran

United States
Calabasas Hills, California
Fiorentina 1 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridFiorentina 1 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Liz, I've been there before, it's pretty cool. Right off the 60. It's on the way back from a Kart track I go. I got down to high 38s. It was the fastest of the day so they gave me a $10 pass. The record is something like 34 second...Honestly, I don't think I'd get to 37s. Maybe some cars are much faster then others, but taking off 4 seconds off my time would take a lot time & money...I guess some people go everyday. The cars have way too much grip, they hop if you try to slide them, I figure its the safest way, so people don't spin or hit walls. They got mad at me because I used all the apex curbings.
There was this other place called slick track that was fun. You raced these little winston cup cars around an oval with 15-20 other guys. They always ended up throwing me & my friend out for crashing into each other to much. 1 time I was laughing so hard I had tears in my eyes & could hardly see. It's great to be young & stupid!