View Single Post
Old 14 Nov 2016, 11:53 (Ref:3687967)   #42
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Bell View Post
Vincent Collard has confirmed Spa 6hrs date as 15-17 Sept, as advised by John E a few posts back.

He has also given the date of his other Spa meeting, The Summer Classic. This will take place from 23-25 June 2017. Wonder if the 3 hour race will be a feature again?
My birthday! Again. I hope the three hours runs again, I've got the MGB ready. And my leave blocked out.