Thread: Diecast/Models Le Mans 1:18 Winners
View Single Post
Old 27 Dec 2006, 10:12 (Ref:1799802)   #42
mariantic
Racer

Scotland
Scotland
mariantic should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridmariantic should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAG
From the little I've heard Norev appear to have a new line named 'Le Mans Legends', so I expect we'll see lots of new Le Mans winners.

I've recently picked up two Porsche RS Spyders from Norev and they're very nice.

They're a little more detailed than a UT Porsche 911 GT1 with a fanstatic molding and great wheels. The brakes let it down a little but when displayed they look very striking.

£20 bargain!

905 and R10 due in Spring

Hi,
I just got the No 6 RS Spyder for Christmas and was surprised to see it is the 2006 version. The no 6 above is the Laguna Seca 2005 car, the new one is a post-Sebring 2006 car (note mirror positions and new ALMS logos)

A bit more research yeilds the following:-

* The original #6 is the Laguna Seca car from 2005 - black mirrors, old ALMS logo. (note absence of RS Spyder logos on the nose - this is, I believe, a mistake - although there must have been a time when #6 didn't have them!)

* The #7 is the Sebring 2006 car (3 drivers)- red mirrors, new ALMS logo.

* The new #6 is from Houston or Mid-Ohio 2006 (2 drivers)- yellow mirrors, new ALMS logo but without a white background which appeared at Lime Rock & all susequent races in 2006.

Now I'll need all 3

Mariantic