View Single Post
Old 24 Oct 2023, 18:49 (Ref:4182839)   #24
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Had to dig up an old thread for this. I have been looking for a truck for one of my coworkers to use. They needed 4-wheel drive, 4-doors, V8, and has to have less than the 280,000 miles his current truck has on it!

Anyways, used vehicle prices have been quite high in the US for the past few years and I hadn't thought much of it until I had to purchase something. One of the vehicles with a crazy high resale rate is the Toyota Tacoma (Hilux).

In the attached image, the Toyota was $35,395 new and the Merc was $44,900. Gosh that is not a lot of depreciation!
Attached Thumbnails
Screenshot 2023-08-22 103951.png