View Single Post
Old 8 Sep 2010, 01:27 (Ref:2755999)   #17
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacques Rabbit View Post
I think people are being a bit too harsh. It's not Spa, but it's not Valencia, either. It doesn't seem bad, so I hope they get it finished in time.

I also believe that F1 fans like to cling to tradition a bit. I've often wondered if people would be so quick to praise Silverstone if they built it in a Middle Eastern desert and held the first race in 2008...
So you think it is all down to tradition and nothing to do with uniform boring and unimaginative design then?