View Single Post
Old 10 Mar 2011, 13:59 (Ref:2843402)   #1
amon mars
Rookie

Australia
Perth, Western Australia
amon mars should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Motor Racing Greats - Memoires of Racing People

Thread entries here should be quotations of interest from publications where Men (and Women) of Racing share their views on aspects of interest to us, the armchair motor racers. Do please reference the author, book title, publisher and year of publication as well as the page number to assist readers to find the publication entry.
EXAMPLE:
Jo Ramirez, Memories of a Racing Man, Haynes Publications, 2010, Page 94: "By the time we got to California Bernie had discovered the plot and took it in good part. When he saw me, he pulled me to one side and said "OK, Ramirez one, Ecclestone zero. We'll meet again in the second half". In fact he never held it against me, but on the contrary has always helped me in my long and lonely road with small teams. A small man with a big brain who's done so much for the sport." (Jo at the time was the Team Manger of the Copersucar sponsored Fittipaldi F1 Team).