View Single Post
Old 10 Jul 2013, 08:18 (Ref:3276217)   #288
Lizardfolk
Rookie

Taiwan
Lizardfolk should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malfunction Junction View Post
If any of you clowns thinks a woman lacks the strength or willingness to push to their physical limitations
Actually I have another example:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKKfzR7dX-c

Michele Mouton runner up in 1982 in Group B to Walter Rohl and she only lost that champ in the final round due to a mechanical failure. Her father was also on his deathbed for cancer during that season...

Nerves of steel, emotionally tough, and Walter Rohl said in an interview that she was one of the toughest competitors he'd ever driven against.

I almost guarantee you that 99% of those posting in this forum right now will crap their pants at even the sound of a Group B monster. Michele won multiple times in that car against other hardened men competitors and she'd win the championship if her evolution Audi was more reliable (her Audi retired in the lead of the final round).

While women like Michele might not be the majority. I'm willing to bet there are a lot more women like Michele out there.

It's a shame motorsports fans forget about Michele so easily and quickly when she's easily one of the best examples of women out performing most of the men she drove against. And the likes of Rohl, Blomqvist, Toivonen, and Mikkola are not to be scoffed against.