View Single Post
Old 10 Sep 2014, 06:35 (Ref:3451725)   #2
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Ok, I know it's a month away but finally I'll get to race my new toy. First time out in a race since Goodwood when I was Captain Slow.

Having moved the steering wheel I can actually turn it now and at Donington running the post historics, I was under three secs off the slick tyred pace from the May meeting.

We can run slicks with MRL the trouble is the tyre diameter is so small I was pulling fifth during testing at Mallory the other week so I'm afraid I'll be running Yokos, just to keep close to a reasonable ratio. Not a good thing but hopefully we can build a new rear axle for next year.

We've got the logistics sorted too.

So, hotel booked for an eight day break, flights booked so all sorted.

Looking forward to it.

Who else is going?