View Single Post
Old 27 Nov 2011, 01:50 (Ref:2991781)   #775
Icarus_nz
Racer

New Zealand
Paradise
Icarus_nz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridIcarus_nz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I've spent a bit of time reading this forum from one end to the other and I'm puzzled. This seems such a hate-fest.
Mother used to tell me 'if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything.' Did anyone else get told this?

When you do some online research about the people behind this new concept what I see is people who have been involved year after year (after year) in New Zealand motorsport and between them certainly know how to win.

There are some valid questions about the car and the series but so many of the posts are thinly veiled personal attacks. WTF?

So far it appears that the ST folk have a clear plan and are ticking boxes towards their first meeting. The consistency of their promotion is to be admired. In a RWC/Election year they've kept their head above the horizon and maintained a simmer of interest.

The fact that there are so many knockers suggests they must be doing something right.