View Single Post
Old 27 May 2015, 21:44 (Ref:3541893)   #206
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by WSR Fan View Post
Right, this afternoon the tickets for the Silverstone round were made available to request, but to my surprise they are now charging for them! (except children who go free)

https://proticketing.com/wsrticket/en_US/evento/3345

So, if you're an adult and you go to one of the days, it's now £8. OK that's still not bad for a day out and I fully appreciate the costs involved to run an event on this scale, but the whole WSR marketing concept for years now is that they are a FREE event for the public, and now all of a sudden there's a charge which hasn't previously been mentioned??
ask renault uk.

i daren't look online to see the outrage. meanwhile, it's free to get into spa as usual and the weather forecast's coming up milhouse at the moment