View Single Post
Old 22 Jan 2004, 17:20 (Ref:847139)   #39
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Thus proving that he didn't take all his opportunities.

I think the point is more that he did gain a deserved reputation for attracting the scenery - and his team mate IIRC.

I'm one of those non fans but I also saw a marked improvement in his driving at Suzuka that belied his previous attempts and yes I know he scored points at Suzuka in 02 but this time he looked in control.

Richards would appear to have hit a seam of talent which (and it needs Honda) has potential. Button looks more confident (and now he's got the better of JV it can only be good for him) and Sato is improving.